Property Code: 111 Skiway
Newly Updated 5 BR Home, Virtually Slopeside on Beech Mountain, Sleeps 15, Hot Tub
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
View of Slopes from Dining Room and Decks, Just Walk Across Street to Slopes, Hot Tub, Sleeps 15
What a wonderful new home recently purchased by the owners -- Just in the spring of 2011! They are so excited about their new home. They stayed with Mountain Lodge Realty, Inc. in a slopeside home on Beech Mountain during the 2010-2011 ski season. Before they left, they decided they had to have a ski-in/ski-out home for their family! Homes with this feature rarely sell on this mountain, and they feel so fortunate to have bought this one. We, at Carlolina Cabin Rentals, are fortunate that the owners have entrusted us with providing their home for our other guests! Just a short 25 yard walk to the slopes, and off you go down the mountain! Come enjoy Beech Mountain cabin rentals at one of our newest additions to our vacation rental program!
Here are the items they just remodeled in their home during the fall of 2011:
- A HOT TUB was added the week of December 20th!
- Replaced the flooring throughout the home
- Added a 5th Bedroom to increase the sleeping capacity to 15-16
- Added a large wall mounted flat screen TV in the Living Room
- Added a large wall mounted flat screen TV in the Master Bedroom
- Added a large wall mounted flat screen TV in the main floor double bedroom.
- Replaced the Living Room furniture a great large sectional leather couch
- Added a great card/game table which doubles well to increase the seating for dining.
- Added a large ski locker room that has a half bath that works well for skiing pit stops as needed!
- Repainted the inside and outside of the house.
- Replaced the linens with nice new luxurious linens.
This home is a very comfortably decorated family home that accommodates 15 people in 5 bedrooms. Here is how the sleeping arrangements are laid out:
- Main floor Queen Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
- Main floor Bedroom with two double beds with large wall mounted flat screen TV (Sleeps 4)
- Upstairs Bedroom with two double beds and private porch (Sleeps 4)
- Upstairs Master Bedroom with King Bed, private porch, master bath and large flat screen TV (sleeps 2)
- Upstairs bedroom with 2 twin beds and a trundle bed (sleeps 3)
And the bathrooms:
- Full Bathroom on Main floor
- Full Bathroom in hall upstairs
- Master Suite private full bath
- Half bath in ski locker room (great for skiers!)
The owners have worked hard to make this a wonderful place for their guests to come and enjoy, just as they look forward to enjoying it with their family! They hope you will come and find you want to return year after year.
This is a wonderful mountain chalet virtually slopeside on Beech Mountain (you can see the slopes from the dining room, master bedroom, living room and porch .... so come and enjoy this choice location!
See slopes from hot tub, deck and inside house.
An easy short walk to Ski Slopes! - only 1 lot back from slopeside!
New Flat Screen TV's
Comfortable Family Gathering Home
Great New Ski Locker Room
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Beech Mountain is a wonderful mountain retreat at the highest town east of the Rockies at 5,203 feet above sea level. It is known to be the biggest ski resort in North Carolina which provides great winter fun. They use the ski slopes, the high speed quad lift, and miles of other cut trails, for mountain biking in the summer. Some homes have Beech Mountain Club Membership with provides great access to a gorgeous golf course, clay tennis courts, pool, and a restaurant with amazing vistas.
- Great Ski Resort of Beech Mountain Resort - Miles of Hiking Trails - Miles of Mountain Bike Trails - High Speed Quad Lift for Winter Skiing - High Speed Quad Lift Equipped to take your bike up the mountain in the summer - Beech Mountain Club (For homes with membership) - Golf Course (Beech Mountain Club) - Tennis Courts (Beech Mountain Club) - Pool (Beech Mountain Club) - Fitness Center (Beech Mountain Club) - Restaurant (Beech Mountain Club) - Cool temps in the summer (Beech Mountain Club) - COLD temps in the winter for great snow making!
Learn More About Beech Mountain
Check in time is after 4:00 PM and check out is before 10:00 AM. An early check-in or late check-out can be coordinated for an additional fee.
Non-ski season Check-Out: 11:00AM
Making a reservation requires acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
Please see our FAQ for additional information.
Total Reviews (5)
Tarpon Springs, US
Reviewed: Jul 11, 2014
Stayed: Feb 2014
Bob P. (Tarpon Springs, FL)
Tarpon Springs, FL, United States
Reviewed: Feb 11, 2013
111 Skiway was the perfect house for our family ski vacation. Our group consisted of me, my five children, six grandchildren and two sons-in-law. Some of the grandchildren had never seen snow before and four had never skied. The fourteen inches of snow that fell as we arrived and through the first night made for great ski conditions. A fun snowball fight occurred the second evening between some older children in the hot tub and others on the porch. Lots of fun memories and talk is already circulating about returning next winter.
G Allen (Knoxville, TN)
Knoxville, TN, USA
Reviewed: Feb 22, 2012
Every aspect of experience was perfect. The house 111 Skiway was as advertised and more. The communication from you was timely, accurate,and helpful. Don did an excellent job(way beyond what we expected). It is a rare treat to deal with a company (people) that really cares about doing it right Thank You for helping us have a wonderful time. (February 22, 2012)
Bruce M. (Apopka, FL)
Apopka, FL, USA
Reviewed: Feb 7, 2012
Our trip was great and the house exceeded our expectations. We would have liked more clear directions for access to the slopes. I know it was right there, but the best way to get there was not clear. The hot tub had just been installed and we took advantage of that every day. Thanks again for all of your help. (January 3, 2012)
B Searcy (Florence, SC)
Florence, SC, USA
Reviewed: Feb 7, 2012
Hi, David, We had a wonderful time!! 111 Skiway is a great house and we did not need anything that wasn’t there. Thank you so much and please let the owners know they have done a great job with the house! We loved it! PS, Don was such good help! (February 6, 2012)