Property Code: Grandfather Vista
Delightful Cabin With Views of Grandfather Mountain, Game Tables, Close to Boone, Banner Elk and Grandfather
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Great Getaway Cabin Near Boone, Banner Elk and Grandfather, Sleeps 9
This delightful cabin is a perfect mountain getaway! It is centrally located and close to so many of the most visited attractions here in the High Country. Enjoy the cozy comfort of this true log cabin with wonderful views of Grandfather Mountain.
This home features three stories of comfortable space and sleeping accommodations for 9. It has an open floor plan with a living room with a stone, wood-burning fireplace.
The master suite (with a King bed) is on the main floor with a spacious loft area and second bedroom upstairs (with 2 Queen Beds). The lower level of the home has a great game room with a full size air hockey table with electronic scoring, foosball, darts and bar. The lower level also has a separate den area with a new flat screen TV, a Wii gaming system, a Queen sized Futon, and a full bath (we count this area downstairs as the 4th bedroom, as there is a private door that closes this lower level off from upstairs). This spacious cabin offers comfort and amenities for all ages.
This home could be considered a true 2 bedroom, but it works very well as a 4 bedroom home, so take a careful look at the sleeping arrangements and see if it will work well for your group:
- Master Suite with a King bed (being delivered May 2012 - sleeps 2).
- Master bath has both a shower and a jacuzzi tub!
- Half Bath in hall off living room
- Has one large bedroom with two Queen beds (sleeps 4)
- Loft with Double Futon (sleeps 1-2 - counted as the 3rd bedroom)
- Full Bath shared by both the loft sleeping area and the bedroom on that level
- Has a separate door that closes from the upstairs - Queen Futon (sleeps 2)
- Around the corner is the game room with air hockey, foosball and darts
- Wii gaming system on lower level
- Full Bath and separate full laundry room
Note: Due to a POA restriction, a maximum of 2 cars are permitted to be parked at the property. If you need it, we have additional parking available at our office. Just let us know.
******ARCADE GAME MENTIONED IN VIDEO IS NOT CURRENTLY OPERATIONAL********
Views of Grandfather Mountain
Wood burning fireplace
Renovated and Updated Throughout in 2012
Pet Friendly up to 50 lbs - If larger, please ask, as they are considered!
Air Hockey and foosball tables
Wii gaming system
3 New flat screen TVs
Jacuzzi tub in master bath
High-speed wifi internet
Minutes away from skiing
- Hawksnest Snow Tubing (5 miles)
- Sugar Mountain (7 miles)
- Beech Mountain Resort (14 miles)
- Appalachian Ski Mountain (14 miles)
Convenient to the High Country Attractions:
- 3.5 Miles to Blue Ridge Parkway via Holloway Mountain Road
- 5 Miles to Julian Price Park and Price Lake in Blowing Rock, NC
- 5 Miles (10 Minutes) to Boone, NC
- 7 Miles (10 Minutes) to Sugar Mountain Ski Resort in Banner Elk, NC
- 5 Miles (8 Minutes) to Grandfather Mountain Profile Trail
- 7 Miles to Appalachian State University in Boone, NC
- 6 miles to Mast General Store in Historic Valle Crucis, NC
- 8 Miles to Moses H Cone Memorial Park
- 8 Miles to Grandfather Mountain
- 12 miles to Tweetsie Railroad
- 18 miles to Linville Falls
- Plenty of Golf, fishing, hiking and more
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Check-in is 4pm
Check-out is 11am