Property Code: Top of the World
HUGE Views from Top of the World! Home was recently renovated! Hot Tub, Pool Table, Ping Pong, 6 large Flat Screen TVs
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Beautiful Home with Breath Taking Views at the top of Hawksnest Resort! Great Central Location in the High Country!
This is an amazingly renovated home at the top of Seven Devils, over 5,000 feet in elevation. This home had a custom decorator and builder do the work for the renovation, and it shows clearly with the custom touches throughout - lots of glass, beautifully tiled showers, custom fabrics, 6 large flat screen Tvs, gorgeous marble counters and dining table and more. Renovations just finished in August of 2012!
The Living Room has a huge flat screen TV over the Bar connected to a great BOSE surround sound system. You can step easily out of the living room onto the oversized deck where you are just enveloped in all directions by the HUGE views. There is plenty of seating on the deck for all that may come. There are 3 regular rocking chairs, 1 wood table with seating to go around, 1 outdoor dining table with 4 iron rocker chairs, and plenty of additional chairs for adults and children.
Please note, that the game room on the first floor has not yet been renovated, but is still there with plenty of fun with a full sized pool table, a separate full sized ping pong table, darts, good views, and the Large 6 person Hot Tub is just outside the door!.
This is a great 5 bedroom home with 3.5 baths. Here are how the sleeping arrangements lay out:
- Master Bedroom Suite with Double Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Master has comfortable seating area, Flat Screen TV, and beautifully done tiled shower, tub and dual vanity sinks.
- 2nd Master Suite with King Bed (Sleeps 2) is a large room with nice views, Flat Screen TV and private bath with large tiled shower.
- Bedroom 3 has a Double Bed, gorgeous long range views, and a Flat Screen TV (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 has a Double Bed, has pleasant views off the other side of the house, and a Flat Screen TV (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 5 is a smaller Bedroom containing an antique Double Bed
Come enjoy this beautiful home and see the gorgeous views of the fall colors!
- Game Room with Full Size Pool Table AND separate Ping Pong Table and darts (PLEASE NOTE: While the entire top two floors we fully renovated in 2012, the game room has not yet been renovated ... But, the game tables are there and fun to enjoy!)
- Hot Tub
- Central A/C
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 2 Master suites with HUGE walk in tiled showers
- Beautiful custom tile and art work throughout
- Gorgeous Views from throughout the house
- 5,000+ Foot Elevation! Cool Summers, Fun for Snow
- Gas Grill
- 6 new large flat screen TVs - 4 in bedrooms, 1 huge one in the Bar/Living Room Area and 1 in the Game room
- Located on the ridge top above 5,000 feet in Seven Devils (right between Boone and Banner Elk)
- Close to Hawksnest tubing run and Zip line - just 2 minutes away
- Sugar Mountain is only about 1 mile (as the crow flies), and you can see it from the road to the house, but you have to go down and around the mountain, so it is about 20 minutes to Sugar Mountain.
- 20 Minutes to Banner Elk
- 20 Minutes to Boone
- Tennis courts available at Seven Devils - short drive.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Sugar Mountain properties are either in the Town of Sugar Mountain, or close by for driving distances of 15 minutes or less.
- Skiing - Snow Tubing - Mountain Biking
Learn More About Sugar Mountain
Total Reviews (9)
Reviewed: Sep 28, 2014
Stayed: Sep 2014
We really were able to do everything online, and with the lockbox on the door, did not have to go through a check-in check-out process, saving us valuable relaxation time! We had difficulty with the owner's WIFI but the person answering the phone at Carolina Cabin Rentals was able to assist us using the company's WIFI network.
We really enjoyed this beautiful house!! We would suggest that more silverware be added (there were 10 of us and we had to wash silverware before each meal so we had enough for everyone).
Reviewed: Aug 14, 2014
Stayed: Aug 2014
The staff are very nice
Reviewed: Jul 22, 2014
Stayed: Jul 2014
Reviewed: Jul 11, 2014
Stayed: Feb 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks for answering my questions.
Loved the view! Wow! Morning, Afternoon, and Evening ... great views, amazing sunsets. Thanks!
Michael A. (Mt Sterling, KY)
Mt. Sterling, KY, United States
Reviewed: May 20, 2013
This is beautiful home and everything was just as we hoped! (May 19, 2013)
Patti K. (Raleigh, NC)
Reviewed: Apr 9, 2013
We had high expectations of this property when we selected it as the location for my daughter's 30th birthday women's get-a-way weekend. We had no idea our expectations would be so far exceeded! The home is absolutely gorgeous. We have rented many homes and without question this home was the best decorated, maintained and situated of all. There wasn't a speck of dirt or dust to be found. Everything we needed was there ...The beds were all comfortable and the bathrooms were FABULOUS! The ladies and I had such a relaxing weekend enjoying the spectacular views while outside, and listening to soothing new age music on the Bose system while sitting in front of the fireplace. The bar, pool table, ping-pong table and hot tub all added to the fun. I can't let this opportunity go by without raving about how wonderful the folks at Carolina Cabin Rentals were to work with as well. If you are considering a vacation to this area the first call I would make would be to Carolina Cabin Rentals...
Boone, NC, USA
Reviewed: Apr 2, 2013
What a wonderful house with INCREDIBLE views!!! Our extended family thoroughly enjoyed our time in the appropriately named “Top of the World.” The cousins had a blast building a snowman and enjoying the game room. The adults enjoyed relaxing in front of the fire or in the hot tub. The neighborhood was a very peaceful place to walk and marvel at the views. Meals were extra special, being surrounded by snow covered mountains. . .great beauty inside and out. What a delightful home! Many thanks! (March 2013)
Mimi Davis (Morehead City, NC)
Morehead City, NC, USA
Reviewed: Sep 25, 2012
Love the contemporary feel of the house. Loved staying there and hopefully will have a place to stay for years to come.
Shuping (Charlotte, NC)
Charlotte, NC, US
Reviewed: Sep 25, 2012
One of the best if not the best home we have ever stayed in. So much so that we have already talked about when we could go back again and that we would love nothing more than to stay in the same house again and again. There is nothing bad to say about the home. The views were amazing the house was perfect. We felt safe comfortable and peaceful in the home and the area. It was a great weekend and tough to come back to reality. (September 25, 2012)