Featured Vacation RentalHuge Views, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Large Open Living Area on Beech Mountain Near Banner Elk
Property Code: Mountain Sunrise
Great Views to especially enjoy the Mountain Sunrise! Right at Appalachian Ski Mountian, Right between Boone and Blowing Rock NC! Hot Tub!
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Sleeps 8 in Beds (12 allowed) - 4 BR, 2.5 Bath, 2 King Bedrooms, Hot Tub with Long-Range View, Ping Pong Table, Views, Flat Screen, 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces
This is a wonderful, comfortable home in a great location, right between Boone and Blowing Rock, North Carolina, just 5 minutes from the ski slopes of Appalachian Ski Mountain! It is located just off Flat Top Road, just above Appalachian Ski Mountain ... this elevated position is what provides the wonderful Mountain Sunrise views from this home. The paved roads are state maintained and plowed, and the POA plows the paved road on which this home is located.
As the name implies, the views from Mountain Sunrise are gorgeous. Right as you step in the door, you are taken by the wonderful views you see through the living room and dining room windows. As you enter, you will notice the living room has 2 comfortable couches, a nice stone wood burning fireplace, a leather lazy boy chair, and cable on a flat screen TV. The Dining Room consists of a large round table with a lazy susan that comfortably seats 8 people. The views from both the living and dining room are wonderful to just drink in. The kitchen is well equipped, as it has been the primary residence of the owner since it was built. They will still come back, but are moving to be close to their children and grand children.
This home has a level parking area just outside the front door as well as next to the lower deck to enter in the game room with the ping pong table.
When you walk into the house, there are 3 steps up to the great room which includes the kitchen, dining and living room.
As you turn right, you will go up some stairs to the nice master suite. The Master Suite includes:
- King Bed
- Master Bath with dual vanities, a jetted tub, separate shower, and separate water closet.
- A private stone wood burning fireplace (a second wood burning fireplace)
- A private porch that can only be accessed from the room with views galore!
- Flat Screen TV with Cable and a DVD player
- Large Walk-in-Closet
- Just off the bedroom suite is a work desk at the top of the stairs, if you find yourself needing to do a little work.
If you go downstairs you will reach:
- Second bedroom with a Queen Bed and a private porch accessed only off the bedroom (again, with great views!)
- Full Bath with Shower
- Bunk Room with a desk, TV and Video player (no cable in this room)
Then one level lower:
- 4th Bedroom with King Bed
- Half Bath
- Ping Pong Table in Game Room
- Access to Lower level Deck / Porch
- The game room is a fun room to play, and it, again, has nice windows to enjoy the great views from the house. You can walk out of the game room onto a large deck, which is partly covered.
While Mountain Sunrise is a terrific home for ski season with excellent proximity to Appalachian Ski Mountain, this location is ideal all year round due to the central location right between Boone and Blowing Rock. If you like the quaint town of Blowing Rock with antique stores, wonderful park with tennis courts and pool, Art in the Park, Winterfest, etc., then you are only a short 7 minute drive to downtown Blowing Rock. If you are big fan of Appalachian State University for parents weekend, graduation, or one of the great football weekends, this home is just 7 minutes to Boone and maybe only another 5 minutes to Appalachian State.
This home's location and value price should be a great place for anyone for any season. We hope you will come enjoy a vacation cabin rental at Mountain Sunrise in the mountains of the High Country of North Carolina, located just between Boone and Blowing Rock, North Carolina.
- Just short 1.5 mile to Appalachian Ski Slopes
- Park right next to the house
- Beautiful long range views from Deck, Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Flat Screen TV in the Living Room with DVD player
- High Speed Wireless Internet Service
- 2 Wood Burning Stone Fireplaces
- 2 King Bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Ping Pong Table
- Great location right between Boone and Blowing Rock North Carolina
5 minute drive to slopes at Appalachian Ski Mountain!
5 minute drive to Tweetsie Railroad
7 minutes to Boone
7 minutes to Blowing Rock
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
This house was new in our program November 30, 2012. Here are the number of visits to this page since it has gone live.
Appalachian Ski Mountain
The properties are close to Appalachian Ski Mountain. A number of these homes are only 3-5 minutes from the ski slopes, some within walking distance. But all of these homes are within 15 minutes of Appalachian Ski Mountain Ski Slopes. They would make an excellent choice if you are wanting to ski at Appalachian Ski Mountain.
- Great Snow Making Capacity - Professional French Swiss Ski College perfect for beginners - Awesome Terrain Park
Learn More About Appalachian Ski Mountain