Featured Vacation RentalPerfect 4BR Cabin in Boone, Close to Skiing, Views, Hot Tub, Pool Table
Property Code: Mountain Sunrise
Great Views to especially enjoy the Mountain Sunrise! Right at Appalachian Ski Mountian, Right between Boone and Blowing Rock NC! Hot Tub!
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Sleeps 8 in Beds (12 allowed) - 4 BR, 2.5 Bath, 2 King Bedrooms, Hot Tub with Long-Range View, Ping Pong Table, Views, Flat Screen, 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces
Mountain Sunrise is a comfortable home in a great location, right between Boone and Blowing Rock, North Carolina, just 5 minutes from the ski slopes of Appalachian Ski Mountain and provides wonderful Mountain Sunrise views.
This home has a level parking area just outside the front door as well as next to the lower deck to enter in the game room with the ping pong table.
Floor plan is split level.
Upstairs: the Master Suite includes:
- King Bed
- Master Bath with dual vanities, a jetted tub, separate shower, and separate water closet.
- A private stone wood burning fireplace (the second of two wood burning fireplaces)
- A porch that can only be accessed from the room with views galore!
- Flat Screen TV with Cable and a DVD player
- Large Walk-in-Closet
- Just off the bedroom suite is a work desk at the top of the stairs
- Second bedroom with a Queen Bed and a porch accessed only off the bedroom (again, with great views!)
- Full Bath with Shower
- Bunk Room with a desk, TV and Video player (no cable in this room)
Basement (Garage) level:
- 4th Bedroom with King Bed (the accommodations in the basement are not as nice as the rest of the house.)
- Half Bath
- Ping Pong Table in Game Room
- Access to Lower level Deck / Porch
- The game room is a fun room to play, and it, again, has nice windows to enjoy the great views from the house. You can walk out of the game room onto a large deck, with hot tub, which is partly covered.
While Mountain Sunrise is a terrific home for ski season with excellent proximity to Appalachian Ski Mountain, this location is ideal all year round due to the central location right between Boone and Blowing Rock.
What you get with Mountain Sunrise is location, view, and value.
- Just short 1.5 mile to Appalachian Ski Slopes
- Park right next to the house
- Beautiful long range views from Deck, Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Flat Screen TV in the Living Room with DVD player (cable has 18 channels)
- High Speed Wireless Internet Service
- 2 Wood Burning Stone Fireplaces
- 2 King Bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Ping Pong Table
- Great location right between Boone and Blowing Rock North Carolina
5 minute drive to slopes at Appalachian Ski Mountain!
5 minute drive to Tweetsie Railroad
7 minutes to Boone
7 minutes to Blowing Rock
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
This house was new in our program November 30, 2012. Here are the number of visits to this page since it has gone live.
Total Reviews (8)
Reviewed: Aug 18, 2015
Stayed: Aug 2015
We had a call on Saturday from the office that a neighbor had complained that we were too noisy on Friday night. We took our 2yr and 7yr old grandchildren to Tweetsie Railroad on Friday and bought them capguns like the cowboys at Tweetsie, and they were playing with them on the back porch when we were sitting out there, and it was getting late. The rest of the trip we kept them inside ;-( (We're so sorry about having to do that. . . I share you disappointment. However we must accommodate our neighbors. . . Mgt)
Loved the home, the area, and how close it was to Blowing Rock and Boone, a beautiful sunrise! A beautifully maintained home, filled with love, warm, cozy and inviting. Would love to see the view when there was snow.
Vero beach, US
Reviewed: Jul 23, 2015
Stayed: Jul 2015
Overall the view was awesome and the house was very nice
Reviewed: Feb 26, 2015
Stayed: Feb 2015
When I spoke to someone over the phone they were very nice & helpful.
This property was a great place for our group of friends that haven't seen each since college to relax and have a great time! There was enough space for our group of 9, fun house activities like ping pong and the hot tub. The kitchen & dining room were great spaces for our group dinners. The ski resorts were close by and downtown Boone was a great place to stop for coffee & a fresh bakery. We would definitely come back!
Reviewed: Jan 17, 2015
Stayed: Jan 2015
We had a great experience. Our only trouble was that we stayed all the time without internet. We tried to call you but no one answered. The cabin was in very good condition. We loved our stay there. Thank you very much. (We're disappointed that you had trouble reaching us. We can experience heave call volume. There is an after hours emergency number for urgent issues. This number if provided with rental instructions and documents. - Mgt.)
We had excellent experiences. We will plan to come back.
Reviewed: Oct 21, 2014
Stayed: Oct 2014
Reviewed: Oct 14, 2014
Stayed: Oct 2014
We had a small family reunion at Mountain Sunrise and enjoyed our stay. Mountain Sunrise did have a beautiful sunrise view and was conveniently located between Boone and Blowing Rock. In past years we had rented hotel rooms for our reunions and this year we enjoyed being together under one roof. The design of the home allowed us to be together and yet have some privacy during our stay.
Reviewed: Sep 2, 2014
Stayed: Aug 2014
Cinda M. (Raleigh, NC)
Raleigh, NC, United States
Reviewed: May 20, 2013
We truly enjoyed our stay at Mountain Sunrise. Your services were excellent and the house was exactly as presented... I will definitely recommend this house and your services. (May 19, 2013)